Massage therapy is a traditional massage which integrates various massage techniques, including but not limited to: Swedish, Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release and Deep Tissue. Massage therapy encourages your body’s own innate healing ability, restores balance and well-being, releases muscle tension and allows your body to move more freely. Often, massage therapy can be used instead of or in conjunction with chiropractic care to better benefit your overall health and well-being. If you already visit us for a routine chiropractic adjustment, ask whether massage therapy would help!
MASSAGE AT POLLACK WELLNESS INSTITUTE
What makes us different:
- Every session with us includes a full 60 minute session of hands on work.
- Highly skilled licensed massage therapist with over 1300 hours of massage school training and clinical experience as well as working closely with and receiving educational experience from Dr. Pollack, owner of Pollack Wellness Institute.
- Every massage therapy session with us is tailored to your needs. You and the therapist will discuss what your body needs on that particular day as well as any health concerns you might have.
- Every session is done on an infrared amethyst biomat, a high-quality heating mat delivering deep-penetrating heat while stimulating the regeneration of damaged cells in the body.
- Every session includes optional aromatherapy at no additional cost. Heat and cold therapy may also be used depending on your specific needs.
- Experience a safe and comfortable place to relax so that your body can heal and you get the most out of your session!