Upon entering our office, our receptionist will welcome you and request that you complete our patient forms located in the New Patient Center of this website. This paperwork provides us with your health history and important information regarding your health concerns and will need to be completed whether you are visiting us for natural weight loss, acupuncture, a chiropractic adjustment, or other service.
Next, you will have a consultation with Dr. Pollack to discuss your health-related problems, concerns, and potential treatment options. This initial visit is designed to learn about your unique health concerns and expectations so we can focus on improving your overall health and wellness. At this point, if it appears we can help you, specific tests will be performed. However, nothing will be done in our office without your consent.
At our wellness center, we utilize today’s most advanced technologies in order to asses your level of health and wellness. A non-invasive examination and tests matched to your history will help us to determine how stress is affecting your body and what is likely causing your health concerns.
REPORT OF FINDINGS
The doctor will discuss his findings and offer recommendations for care. Your health and wellness program will be designed based on your unique concerns, challenges and goals. If a medical referral is needed, that will be discussed at this point. Specific lab tests for urine, blood, and saliva will be made based on your needs. The following questions will be answered:
Can Enzymes, Detoxification, and Gentle body work help me?
- How often will I need to come in?
- What will my treatment cost?
It is our policy to be conscious of your investment of time and money. You will be informed of your options and what you are likely to expect.
Wellness Program/ Treatment
Your wellness program may include strategies in three dimensions of stress:
- Psychological/ Emotional
Options for treatment may include:
- Nutritional dimension; You will be given specific enzyme supplements along with detailed, easy-to-follow dietary recommendations from a nutritionist to aid with natural weight loss and other effects.
- Physical and psychological dimension; You may begin energizing and detoxifying foot baths, along with gentle body work that reduces physical tension and opens energy channels allowing your nervous system to relax and reduce anxiety.
- If you have pain, muscle or joint injury you will be provided with specialized soft tissue techniques that reduce pain, improve flexibility, increase movement and allow you to enjoy yoga, get into exercise, play a game of golf, perform better at work and participate in hobbies.
Treatment is interactive, so you can express concerns about the different styles of treatment anytime.
Additional support is provided by our expert health and wellness coaches who will solidify your experience, and keep you on track with lifestyle modifications, ensuring your success.