Cavi-Lipo* is a safe, pain-free alternative to conventional liposuction and other invasive weight loss body sculpting methods. Cavi-Lipo utilizes ultrasound technology to smooth cellulite, tighten and smooth the skin, and liquify and get rid of adipose tissue (fat). This is a very effective way of long term body sculpting. You will get far better quality results than other devices that only temporarily get rid of fat often returning within a few weeks. With Cavi-Lipo:
- There is no pain or bruising.
- Works great on hips, thighs, glutes, under-arm, chin/neck, and knees
Though results are often perceptible immediately it can take up to 3 days for the body to remove the fat and reconstruct the tissue.*
Cavi-Lipo is a fantastic, exciting, and effective technology to promote the appearance of weight loss. I feel it a public service to mention the following: Unfortunately, Cavi-Lipo and other similar technologies are often being operated by under- and un- qualified practitioners. Cavi-Lipo uses Ultrasound technology. Operators must be licensed to use ultrasound in your state. Massage therapists and estheticians are NOT licensed in New York State to operate ultrasound. While ultrasound is a very safe, time-tested technology, it can have its risks if operated without full understanding of its utilization and cautions. Please utilize qualified & licensed practitioners to use this or any similar technology. For Cavi-lipo conducted by a licensed ultrasound operator, contact Pollack Wellness Institute in Commack to schedule an appointment at our weight loss center.
16 Things You Need to Know About Cavi-Lipo
Cavi.. what? Far from the other word that starts with “cavi,” it is not a delicacy but this new body sculpting trend that everyone is referring to as non-surgical liposuction.
Both women and men all over the world have been worrying about their weight for far too long and seeing weight loss methods. Research shows 55% of women and 41% of men in the U.S., are currently concerned about their weight, and with fads cropping up left, right and center, it’s about time something came onto the market that actually works. Cue Cavi-Lipo, a new, revolutionary technology that tackles hard-to-shift fat and cellulite in targeted areas. Completely painless and with proven results in fewer than two sessions, could this be the answer to so many consumer’s prayers for weight loss and toning? Here we delve a little deeper and look at 17 reasons why this new trend is something to consider.
- Cavi-lipo is a non-invasive liposuction procedure, meaning no scars, no pain and no recovery time
- As well as cellulite, it treats adipose areas, which, if found in excess, can affect other organ systems and may lead to disease
- The service uses Ultrasound Cavitation to breakdown fat cells that are released and metabolized through the liver working with the body’s natural detoxification and weight loss processes
- The science behind it uses these ultrasound fields that create pressure in the fat cells, which gradually increase and implode at a certain size. Because the fat cells don’t have the structural capacity to withstand the vibrations, they break down, without damaging the vascular, nervous and muscular tissue
- In most cases, results can be seen immediately after a Cavi-lipo treatment, and if not it will only take two sessions for patients to see dramatic effects
- The treatment lasts a mere 30 minutes and for many it can feel both therapeutic and relaxing
- It not only gets rid of fat cells completely but tightens the skin leaving a toned look with increased definition, to aid the appearance of weight loss
- Patients are advised to have up to 12 sessions with twice-weekly intervals and won’t need to go back for more, especially if a healthy lifestyle is then maintained
- Cavi-lipo is dramatically cheaper than its alternative – liposuction, which can cost $3,000 for one area. One Cavi-lipo treatment costs on average $200, depending on the spa or weight loss center and treatment specialist
- An intense massage is advised post treatment to firstly get the maximum effects and second,ly increase the treatment’s therapeutic impact
- The treatment has been tried and tested by numerous men and women whose reviews you can read and watch here
- In addition to this, there’s a trusted before and after section via their website where potential users can see the results for themselves
- For those who are hesitant, Cavi-lipo has it’s been cleared by the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration)
- Cavi-lipo is one of the most advanced and efficient body fat-reduction systems in the world
- Cavi-lipo promotes a healthy lifestyle as it’s primarily used for people who are finding it hard to shift those last few pounds after significant weight loss, as opposed to those suffering from obesity
- Dubbed ‘smart lipo,’ the trend has been picked up by influential names in the press such as Fox News and Dr. Oz
Cavi-lipo seems like a winning formula, but we can’t stress enough that this isn’t a quick fix. The treatment may well reduce fat cells and improve the overall look of the skin, yet it needs to be approached with the right mentality. For optimum results and to maintain the achieved weight, it’s all about lifestyle change. With the right balance of healthy eating and exercise, we can see from all the above reasons Cavi-lipo can work for you. Contact Pollack Wellness Institute in Commack to learn more about our weight loss center and other services including acupuncture, chiropractic care, hypothyroid treatment, detox cleanse, and more.
*results may vary