BE PROACTIVE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH & WELLNESS
Autoimmune conditions typically start out with a general feeling of being unwell — fatigue, difficulty concentrating, joint pain, and even depression. As the disease progresses, it begins to affect many systems throughout the mind and the body and symptoms typically worsen. These diseases are often misunderstood and misdiagnosed.
At Pollack Wellness, we use advanced testing and a holistic approach to wellness to find and heal the root cause of these conditions, so you can get back to feeling like yourself and living a healthy, active life.
This program may be for you if you experience some of the following symptoms:
- Joint pain
- Joint swelling
- Thyroid issues
- Weight gain
- Lack of focus, concentration, memory
- Mild fevers
- Hot flashes
- Digestive weakness
- Low motivation
- Unexplained symptoms or slow/no diagnoses
Using in-depth medical and nutritional analyses as well as comprehensive testing, we aim to fully understand the body and get an idea of which organs are under stress.
From this information, we curate a custom combination of enzymes and vitamins to assist the body in healing these areas. In addition, we schedule regular visits to ensure the body is on track to optimal health. These visits may include chiropractic, deep tissue work, nutritional counseling, acupuncture, and detoxification services.
We understand the frustrations and stress that accompany a chronic disease, and we want you to feel fully heard and supported. During this 30-week program, you will have our full support every step of the way as we restore your health, and in turn, your life.
What to Expect:
- Discussion of symptoms
- Medical History
- Diet Analysis
- Custom Nutrition Plan
- 2-Hour Functional Stress Test (ERN), which aims to discover which glands organs are under the most severe stress
- Full panel of bloodwork
- A custom combination of vitamins and enzymes, selected from hundreds of different options, to address your body’s specific needs
- 30 (~1x per week) with a Pollack Wellness doctor
- Each visit will be curated to your body’s needs at that stage in the program
- At Pollack Wellness, we offer services that heal the body physically, chemically, and emotionally. Some of these services include:
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Cold laser therapy
- Soft-tissue therapy
- Detoxification Footbaths
- Infrared Saunas